Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #3 - Coffee & Green with Newtons Nook!


It’s a new month and time for a new Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This month our sponsor is Newton's Nook and our theme is Coffee and Green!  Use some green (a little or a lottle) on your Coffee or Tea themed Christmas card and link up to win an awesome prize from Newton's Nook!  Check out all the details over on the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog here

And here’s how I was inspired:


I picked up this adorable Christmas Trimmings stamp set at Jenn Dove's Bootcamp this fall.. Newton's Nook was a sponsor!  I used one of the girls along with the extra presents and ornament and one of my favorite little to go cups from an old Reverse Confetti set and one of my favorite RC frames.  A little fiesta garland from Taylored Expressions and the Merry word die from Trinity!


I remember when my kids were young and I'd be up late wrapping and then up early in the morning to see what Santa brought!  She's gonna need a lot more coffee!


Now be sure to head on over to the blog to see what everyone else created for you today!  And good luck!  Thanks for stopping!


 

1 comment:

Inkami said...

Darling story on your card that definitely resonates with mums everywhere, love this bright and festive design!