Friday, March 11, 2022

Miss Ink Stamps - Jungle Friends and More Stencil Layers


Did you catch yesterday's post and the video showing how I made the background?  Well, this one was a reject while creating that one, but I found it was perfect for today's card.  It was a reject because I lined up the stencils incorrectly and it was a little uneven on the sides, but I saved it because with some creative placement, it was still very usable!


I thought it was perfect for having this beautiful creature from the new Jungle Friends set along with some florals and that branch from the Pretty Bird set!  Check out all of the new products here!

And in case you missed it, here's the video showing how I created yesterday's background (and this one too)


Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!