Friday, August 26, 2022

Give It Your Best Shot - Miss Ink Stamps


Hello!  Happy Friday!  I've got some caffeinated inspiration for you today!  It seems my week has been full of it!


I started with a slimline I created with my Gel Press and the Latte Love Stencil along with some shimmery acrylic inks.  I heat embossed the floral from the Brewtiful stamp set in gold on teal cardstock that I diecut with the same slimline die that I cut the base panel with.  Then I fussy cut the florals leaving the stitched edges and popped them up onto the card on either end.


Finally, I stamped, cut and colored the X and cup and stamped the sentiment and added them and a few sequins!

Here's a short video showing all the backgrounds I made with the Latte Love stencil!  You'll find other cards I made using some of them here and here and here!


That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!


Thanks so much for stopping!

 

3 comments:

Lucy E. said...

I love this luscious green card! That background is so cool! I received your package the other day with the dinosaur stamps and card. Thank you so much! Just a heads up-the video above says “Video unavailable-video is private”.

Salnclts said...

I love the background! I don't know if you are aware, but your video is listed as private and cannot be viewed.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card design and I love the gorgeous colors!