Saturday, April 1, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #16 - Brewtiful Rainbow


Welcome to the April Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!  The theme is Coffee, Christmas and Rainbow!  I love rainbows and extra love them for a Christmas card! 




Artful Angel is our sponsor!  Here's how I was inspired:


I'm using Artful Angel's Coffee Break stamp set for today (which also happens to be the prize for this challenge!).  It's a really cute set that includes separate images for the cup, lid, wrap and heart and also includes a spoon, cookies, coffee beans and more... including some great sentiments!


I created the background with that poinsettia stencil from Paper Rose Studios.  I blended some rainbow Distress Oxide colors and then applied Glitz Glitter Gel in iridescent over the top.  While it was drying I stamped, cut and colored my images.  I popped them up on the card and added a sentiment combining stamps from Miss Ink's Brewtiful and Seasons Greetings stamp sets.


That's me for today!  Head on over to the CCCC blog and see what everyone else has created for you today!  And then play along!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping!  I hope you'll come again soon!
 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

THIS is wow. I love it and that gorgeous rainbow inspired sparkly background. Yes to rainbow chip cookies and that beautiful coffee cup!