Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sending You A Rainbow


Hey friend!  So glad you're back!  I've got some alcohol ink on EVO paper for you today!  I had a girls' weekend a while ago with a friend and made a bunch of alcohol ink backgrounds and I thought it was time to put them to use!


I decided I'd cut those great butterflies from Waffle Flower Stamps out of one of them.  I mounted it on that fab grooved paper from my last Your Paper Insider quarterly box!  I cut the rainbow word die from that awesome sequin glitter paper also from the box and added one of the sentiments from the Waffle Flower Rainbow Stamp and Die combo.  I used my circle punch to cut out circles from the scraps and used them as gems... I adhered them with glue and added Glossy Accents over the top!  


I'm playing along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog with my rainbow of butterflies!  I didn't use the sketch for the twist, but you can for more chances to win and to link up with their partner!



That's it!  Easy peasy!  Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!


No comments: