Monday, March 25, 2024

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2024 Edition


Hello!  It's the 25th of the month and that means Christmas!  The Crafty Elves are sharing the Christmas Cards we made this month.  I've been playing with a lot of Newton's Nook this month.  They're sponsoring the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge and today is the last day to play along.  I didn't add any coffee to my cards for today, but you still have time to play along over there with Coffee, Christmas, and Green!

Here's what I made for today:


These adorable Christmas Puppies ... I knew I had to have them when I saw them.  I love the pups and super love the sentiments.


For this one I started with a panel of green cardstock and blended pink through one layer of the stencil set and then added Glitz Glitter Gel through the second.


I am also in love with those inside scallop frames from Stamps of Life!  I popped it up and arranged the image and sentiment inside.


For this one I just ink blended both layers of the plaid stencil with a similar layout for the rest.  It is one of my favorite layouts.


I heat embossed the sentiment for this one onto pink cardstock.


Aren't these pups so cute??


This one I chose a raspberry pink background and added a layer of pink distress oxide over it with one layer of the plaid stencil.


Then the Holiday Foliage stencil with some Glitz Glitter Gel.


Woof-mas... nothing better than punny sentiments!


And I've got one over on the blog at A Jillian Vance Design too!  Hop on over there for the details for this one!

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping!  Now don't forget to head on over to Debra's and Michael's places and see what they've made for you today!

 

2 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Wow! That glitter gel through the stencil looks awesome on your backgrounds Lisa! Great cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Love these cute pups and pretty backgrounds!