Saturday, August 2, 2014

H2H Picture My Crush Challenge



Once again it's been a while since I participated in a challenge.  I am so in love with this month's Stamp of the Month and I wanted to make something quick today, but didn't know where to start.  The Heart2Heart Challenge can usually get me pointed in a direction.  My personal extra challenge was to incorporate the What A Hoot stamp set.  The H2H Challenge this week was to create a project using either the Picture My Life or My Crush products.  The center rectangle on the card with the cute border is from the Chantilly Picture My Life cards.  It already had a sentiment on it that was perfect for the birthday card I wanted to make.  I paper pieced the owl using my scraps from the Chantilly paper pack and I also used some of the Chantilly chipboard Complements (the eyes are chipboard flowers and the wings are chipboard leaves).  I stamped the crown from the set on the back of our pink glitter paper and added a few tiny gems on the tips.  And of course... googley eyes.  Thanks for looking and check out all of the other great projects at Heart2Heart.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I love your card. I love ow you used the owl SOTM in a non Halloween card. Great job! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Susan Fogle said...

Love it!! I can't wait to see what you made with this set for our blog hop tomorrow!

comopark1886 said...

What a Happy Card! I love this stamp set!!!

Lauren said...

What a darling little owl! Thanks for playing with H2H Challenges this month.