Sunday, August 31, 2014

Owl Really Miss This One!



So sad but true, August has come to an end.  Today is your last chance to get What A Hoot, the August Stamp of the Month and your last chance to take advantage of the Picture My Life special.  We have some great things coming up for September.. so stay tuned.  If you were surprised by how versatile What A Hoot is and feel you must have it, click on the shopping link at the top right of my page and order it from my website-after today you won't be able to get it.
 
This project was inspired by a collage of borders I found on Pinterest-you probably wouldn't recognize it, but it was an opportunity to use my new favorite paperpack, Brushed and a whole bunch of different embellishments, Cricut cuts from the CTMH cartridges, and other products and use up some old stash.  There is a little of everything old and new one here.  It just felt good to not really have a plan and just use what I love.  It started with a session of stamping about 7 of these owls and taking out my new Shin Han Markers and going at it.  I took my favorite pink owl and went with it.  The flowers are our old Just Blooms in white colored with the markers.  Cool tie dyed affect I though...and of course a lot of liquid glass.
 
So.... adios for now my little princess owl.  You take a rest while I start to play with September's goodies.  But I still have so many ideas for him/her floating around in my head that I am sure you will see this one again here and there.  And if you don't like owls... thanks for sticking with me while I entertained my obsession!
 
Happy Weekend!

No comments: