Monday, September 5, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  It's another fantastic sketch!  Had fun with this one using some of the awesome new products available in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book and the Holiday Seasonal Expressions!  I used the new Fundamentals papers.. I just love how versatile they are and they will coordinate with all of the specialty packs as well because of course they come in all of our CTMH colors.

I am playing along with the Southern Ridge Trading Company Challenge to Use Your Favorites.  You  really need to check this one out!  I've just discovered this and I think I'm going to love it!  ... I mean.. mini wood horseshoes???  My favorites I've used on this card are some gold glitter paper, gold sequins, gold shimmer spray... do you see a theme here?  Oh!  And my Ken Oliver Color Bursts... I have a lot of favorites...


Have you gotten your Stamp of the Month yet for September, Blessed Beyond Measure?  Love the leaves on this set!  They coordinate with the maple leaves on the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge as well as one of the pumpkins.  I cut a whole page of the sizes indicated on the stamp set sheet and will keep them right in my stamp envelope for future use.

I colored the leaves with some Ken Oliver Color Burst Powders and a little water bottle spritzer.  LOVE the way they came out.  Once they dried, I stamped them with the coordinating images from the Stamp of the Month.  And that pretty wreath was laying around on my table ... rejected from a previous project but perfect for this one... I cut that using one of the Stitched in Circles dies from CDD.


And I pulled out my Misti for my pumpkin so I could easily re-ink up the edges and stamp again to create darker edges for a little dimension.


Beyond Measure has some really awesome sentiments on it all about being Grateful and Blessed.  I'm thankful every day for the many many ways I'm blessed and this set offers a wonderful way to express that.

Here's the sketch and I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Thanks for stopping and don't forget to come back Wednesday for my Lessology project!


12 comments:

Katelyn said...

Fantastic card Lisa! The colours you've used go beautifully together. Love all the little elements you've added. Thanks for playing along on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog!
-Katelyn DT at Southern Ridge Trading Company

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, Lisa, what a beautiful card. What a great return back as a DT member at Atlantic Hearts...you inspire me.

Kathleen said...

I am so in awe of this BEAUTIFUL card!! Well cone Lisa!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH Lisa!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I LOOOVE FALL and anything about it... seeing all the fabulous creations are one of my favorite parts of the season... this card screams FALL & all it's beauty! :) Have a wonderful day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Becca Cruger said...

Well my layers loving heart certainly LOVES these layers! Soooo pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely! I love that pumpkin!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Loving all the layers and fall elements! The paper that looks like a word find is so cool!

Wendy Coffman said...

This card is all the things I love about fall in one gorgeous package!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous....loving the rusty Bell!

Dena J said...

Wow!! This is stunning - it's got so many beautiful details.

Patty said...

WOW! this card is amazing! everything came together perfe3ctly!

comopark1886 said...

This is so beautiful, such pretty fall colors. I look at that "alphabet" paper and wonder what to do with it, and you made it work beautifully with this card!