Sunday, March 26, 2017

Coffee Day 3-The Cutting Cafe Custom Stamps


Welcome to Day 3 of the Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I decided for today to pull out the custom stamp made for me by Regina over at the Cutting Cafe!  I love this set and it has a few different options... today of course I decided to use the coffee cup... but my set also came with the words "Coffee", "Pizza" and "Donuts" and a separate sentiment that says "But Not Before"... so I can really change up what I want to say. 


I picked the fonts and everything... love it!  If you have an idea for a custom set, you can get more info here!  That cute little cupcake is from the Mixin Up Memories stamp set... which is really cute too!

I layered those pretty circles with my CDD Stitched in Circles dies.  The paper is from the Sugar & Cream 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug... it's a cute little coffee, tea and treat themed pack, but there are lots of papers in the pads that are good for any kind of card or project.  I got mine in the Cutting Cafe Shop.


I dressed up my coffee cup with those pretty hearts from Paper Sweeties, a flower from my stash, Doodlebug Sprinkles and that pretty blue ribbon is from the Cutting Cafe Shop where you can find some really pretty ribbon mixes...

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back again tomorrow ... gonna be cropping today so I'll be working on coffee cards all day... I know ... sounds like I'll have lots when I'm done, but I'm thinking maybe two...lol!  See you tomorrow?

20 comments:

Mitralee said...

Have a fun crafternoon cropping! Such a lovely card! I always love the papers too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that sentiment and the colors!!!! Have fun cropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

How perfect! Love this sweet card!

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Lisa, I just love this! Soft and sweet and beautifully designed! Hugs, Autumn

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beyond lovely, Lisa!
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just stunning in every way.

Migdalia said...

A very pretty card! Awesome job!

Lisa Lara said...

I love those hearts and the plaid.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Love the papers and sweet little hearts!

Ann said...

Oh, just love this. And that ribbon color is so pretty.

New Creations said...

Just love it, so sweet with the addition of little hearts!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely creation! Such a pretty card~

Fikreta said...

this is so great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous colors and wonderful layers used to create this beautiful card.

Arianna Barbara said...

Stunning card!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

There's so many beautiful elements to love!!

Hetty said...

Lisa your card is beautiful and I love that rose.

D.Ann C said...

Such darling layers on this sweet card! Love the hearts!!

Sue D said...

Very sweet card.