Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tiki Hawaiian Vacation-Sounds About Right Right Now


Today's the day!  This adorable and fun stamp set will start shipping today and you still have a little bit of time to get it shipped for free!  Order Tiki Hawaiian Vacation Featuring Brentwood by midnight and save on shipping!  And if you've been checking our our projects and have seen the beautiful cards Jeanie has been sharing using the Mason Jar set and you must have it too, order these two sets together and you can get them both shipped free!

This Doodlebug paper pad has been perfect with these tropical images... today for Mrs. Brentwood and her hula dance, I wanted something really feminine so I used that pretty floral that has pinks and greens and just a touch of orange in it....


And I used these pretty lilies from the Easter set again as well... they are so pretty and go along with the tropical look...


It certainly can be.... love the fun sentiments on this one as well...and isn't she just so pretty?  I love her pretty flower in her hair and her beautiful foliage wristlets...


And what's a luau without a Tiki... I mean... he's having a good time!


And love that I thought of this raffia that a co-worker gave me from a gift she got... and that I could find it!  The colors were perfect.. but I needed something bold for the center and picked out a wooden butterfly I had and colored it with the same color of the flowers... 

So thanks for stopping by... there are a few more projects to be revealed today so be sure to not miss it... and here are links to all my teamies blogs in case you haven't seen them all so far and want to hop around:

Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)

And yay!  We have guest designers!


Come back again soon!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING the little coconuts!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Rock star job on this awesome card! Now if I can just stop looking out the window at all the snow, I'll feel tropical....Hugs!

Melanie R said...

I feel like packing my bag for another trip to Hawai'i! Your card is loaded with beautiful colors, layers and textures - and I love Ms. Brentwood...