Monday, March 27, 2017

Coffee Hop Day 4-A Man Card With Flowers


Happy Day 4 of the Coffee Lovers Hop!  Today I'm using some images from DoveArt Studios (the Cacti and the Boots) and JessicaLynnOriginal (the bucket with tulips).  I'm not sure what brand the coffee cup is from... I went through all of mine and then my mom's stamps to find the right size and style of cup I wanted and this was it...lol!  And of course those pretty hearts I used for the steam are from Paper Sweeties.

If you've never played along with the Coffee Lover's Hop you should check it out here!  It's a lot of fun and there are lots of prizes and our fearless leader Amy Tsuruta is the most awesome!


I colored the bucket gray and then dry brushed some rusty paper paint over it... I mean... it's a birthday card for my brother... so it had to be rusty... you know... because of the flowers...


And the boots... yeah... boots are manly... and coffee... that can be manly... maybe not so much with little heart steam...


And then of course there are the tulips... so ... well... they're not pink anyway...


So basically it's my ode to Spring in the Garden... thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow?  Oh... hey... don't forget to check this out:



14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is awesome! LOVING the boots and the cacti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Creations said...

Amazing! Love this manly creation and those pretty hearts are just a lovely touch!

Marlena M. said...

Your masculine creation is AMAZING! Love those boots!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really cool, Lisa. Very different and super fun.
Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome. I love how you manage to mix and match companies so effortlessly. LOVE those boots.

Scrapper69 said...

I so LOVE this card! The design looks awesome!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Becca Yahrling said...

I think this is the perfect manly card (men like flowers, too; mine does, anyway).

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love all of this stunning card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fantastic. A wonderful man card design.

Fikreta said...

it's wonderful!

Sue D said...

Great masculine card.

Hetty said...

Such a great scene and beautiful colors.

Patry Ro said...

Wonderful card!!