Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop-January 2018 Anything Goes!

Happy New Years my Bloggy Friends!  It's time for a new Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!  We're changing things up this year and each month we'll have a unique challenge, but for January, since we all got super busy over the holidays and never made a decision what it would be, we decided to make it super easy and Anything Goes!

My background and layers were cut using the Stamplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Dies.  The largest die fits a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card front.  I used a Buffalo Plaid that is very similar to one of the papers in the retired Jack paper pack.


I've had this llama sitting on my workspace for months!  I was going to use it in a color challenge when I realized it wasn't going to fit (after I had colored and cut it out) so I stuck it onto one of my desk organizers and I've been looking at that cutie ever since!  He's from the Prickly Pear cardmaking stamp and thincuts and I LOVE him!  It was my goal to use him for this challenge... so I did!  And I've started my 2018 Christmas cards.  Maybe I'll actually get them out on time this year :)


I used the Be Merry Thincuts dies as my sentiment and diecut a little bow out of the same glitter paper using a die from Peachy Cheap.

That's it!  So please do hop on over to Susan and Donna's blogs to see what they've created for you today!  And head on over to the Three Amigos Blog to see if you were the winner for the December Challenge!

Be sure to check out my other post today as well... I'm up on the Coffee Lover's Blog and playing along with another Sponsor challenge.


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that llama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Just love that llama!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Glad you found the perfect home for your sweet llama! Cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a darling llama image and so well colored. I love the way you used it on this fabulously designed card.

comopark1886 said...

I never thought to use the llama stamp for Christmas cards! Maybe next year. He's so cute! And I love the "stitching". As far as getting your cards out on time next Christmas... I'll believe it when I see it!

Susan Fogle said...

I think you’ll miss looking at that cute llama! I love the red glitter paper with the black and red plaid! Oh, and those stitched dies are awesome too!

Mitralee said...

Drama Llama, Mama Llama, lol!!! LOVE this card! And awesome sauce on getting those cards started! HUGS!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Me neither, never thought to use a llama for a Christmas card, but it's adorable. Love that the stitched frame fits the A2 card, mine are just short of that...do I need another die set?