Sunday, December 31, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - January 2018!


Happy New Year!  And welcome to the January 2018 Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series!  We're changing things up a bit and the Planner Team will be posting on the 1st of the month this year!  I've decided to try out a different type of planner this year.. a printable so I can print only the pages I want and here I've decorated and started planning my first two weeks of January!  


You may or may not know that the Pretty Posies stamps and dies are among my favorites and love to stamp, color and cut them for a little bit of beauty on any type of project!  Here I've colored them in yellows and blues to coordinate with the papers I've chosen.  I've also used some of my most loved planner sets from Paper Sweeties and all of the links are at the bottom of my post!  I printed my calendar on Copic friendly paper so I could color in with my Copics, but you can easily color in on any planner with some colored pencils or water based markers!


In celebration of the new year I used the I Love Summer stamps and Sweet Cuts sets for some fireworks (heat embossed in gold and die cut) and stars (diecut from glitter paper) to add into my pretty posy bouquet!


So pretty, right?  I popped up a few things for dimension, but not too much since I don't want my planner to be too bulky.  And I still have some decorating to do on the outside of my planner but I'm deciding for sure first that this is the binder I'm going with... but once I decide for sure, it will be much fun decorating it!


And I printed this great sentiment meant to be a possible planner cover, but I pulled it into word and printed it small enough to place in the corner of one of my pages and then used the Get Your Craft on Paper Sweeties Planner Stamp Set to add some fun and color to it!


Just love these pretty posies!  I'm linking up to the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Anything Goes Challenge with a twist of Anything Goes!  Here goes anything!

Well, as you can see I'm pretty busy this first couple weeks of January so I better let you get on with your year!  Happiest of Days to you today and every day!

And be sure to visit all of my teamies to see what they have "planned" for you!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth
Lisa Bzibziak (You are here!)





6 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

May this New Year be special in every way… bringing you the gift of love and excitement.
(01/01)From Japan to friends all over the world; Happy New Year! ! https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/2018/01/01/01-01from-japan-to-friends-all-over-the-world-happy-new-year/ @Sakamoto2Ryouma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors! Happy New Year!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful colored flowers...so pretty!! Love the color combo and pretty gold stars, too!! Happy New Year!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful planner pages and great colors and designs too.

Lilian said...

So pretty...love the flowers! Happy New Year!
And thanks for letting me know I was the winner at FCCB! =)
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the side flowers! Really adds nice dimention