Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Day 6 National Cocoa Day!


Welcome to Day 6 of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!  And it's an extra special day because it's National Cocoa Day!  So happy to be hopping along with my teamies at the Coffee Lovers Blog!  For today, I cracked open my new stamp set from Little Acres Creations, Santa's Coming!


Such a cute set!  That elf, and that mug, and that Santa letter, right??  Love it... there are a few more sentiments and images on this set and it was so fun to color!  I embossed the background paper with my Richard Garay Sweater Embossing Folder and used some Doodlebug Christmas papers... cause they're fun!


I decided to make my mug cozy from variegated yarn and I added some white Nuvo drops to the whipped cream topping.  I dressed up my cute elf by adding some stripes to his leggins and polka dots to his shirt.  And you have a couple letters to Santa to choose from, and I decided if it was me, I'd probably have a long story to tell.

I love how my new CDD Scribble Snowflake Die helps to ground the three images together!  It's one of my favorite new dies! 


I decided this awesome sentiment from Stamplorations (it's one of Becca's very first sets I do believe and it's sassy and I LOVE it!), Caffeinated Christmas, would be perfect to be sure it's cocoa in that thar mug!  I used the CDD Flag Banner Dies to add a little something and then scattered around some CDD Shimmer Sequins (one of my favorites!)

Thanks for stopping and be sure to check out what everyone has made today!  And I'm also linking up with the Visions of Sugarplums Challenge over at Choux Choux Paper Art and you should check that one out for sure!


11 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Lisa! Love the textured background and fun stamp set!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute little elf and I love that cup. Great sentiment and pattern papers. Just an overall awesome creation.

scrappin' GA peach said...

Love this awesome card so much! It's totally adorable in every way! I love the little Elf!! And his jammies <3 .. the cup! With it variegated yarn, genius! Seriously!! I will have to have that folder! TFS! I've never seen that one before.. LoveLoveLove this one <3

New Creations said...

Just stunning with all details and super cute Elf with puffy cream on Cocoa cup, love the sentiment too!

Shelly said...

Oh, super fun card! Love it!

~amy~ said...

This is so cute! Love those sweet images. The embossed panel is perfect.

MariLynn said...

Very cute. I like the sweater on the mug. That sentiment is too funny.

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! and I LOVE the topping on the coco... looks so cool...

Theresa

Billie A said...

very pretty and love the elf and cup of coco.

jeanchaneyaz said...

Another fun card to look at over and over, Lisa. So many fun additions to this. I love that elf, and that mug is amazing@

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such an adorable card ! margessw@icloud.com