Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 7??


It's Day 7 of the Winter 2017 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop... I don't want to talk about it... so here's this:


I got this Nordic Winter Stamp Set from Gina K Designs with this hop in mind and was worried I wouldn't get to it... but here it is!  I wanted to play along with the challenge over at StampTV to create your own background, but I'm a little late... that's ok!  I LOVE it anyway!  I highly suggest using a Misti or some other stamp platform with this set... I love my Misti!

My favorite part about this set is each row you see here is its own stamp so you can really mix and match any patterns and colors you want... and there are some more really cute images to use along with it... you should check it out for sure!


And I got the awesome Wise Old Owl Stamp Set long ago and hadn't used it yet!!  Believe it or don't... so I knew I had to use it today as well as this to go cup from the We Go Together Set.  I added a couple little stamps from the Nordic Winter set to the cup sleeve.  LOVE that set!

I used an awesome Instant Photo Frame Die Set from Jillian Vance that I got on sale recently to frame my cut out images and it was perfect!


The sentiment is from Gina K's We Go Together set... I stamped the Coffee and cut it out.  Scattered around a couple 3D poinsettia stickers and some Shimmer Sequins from CDD and done!

Gotta get to work!  Thanks for stopping today!  I am playing along with the Choux Choux Paper Art Challenge-Visions of Sugar Plums!  Check it out!  I'm also playing along with this week's twist over the Outlawz Twisted Thursday, Poinsettias!




13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a festive and beautiful design. I used my little owl image for the first time too during this hop. I was so excited when I saw one of them holding a coffee cup. Your coloring is magnificent too.

MariLynn said...

So pretty. Love the paper you used. I also love the little poinsettias.

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE the background you created... so festive my friend!

Theresa

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is beautiful!

Billie A said...

very pretty card. love the stamps and embossing. great images.

New Creations said...

How pretty in rich festive colors, I really enjoyed each of your fab creation in this season!
Hugs!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great background ! margessw@icloud.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that background paper and loving the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I can't get over that background, Lisa. It really looks so textured and like fabric. Another winner!

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful, its festive, and it is adorable! The background is just spectacular, and the owl so cute! Love it!
hugs, Ashwini

~amy~ said...

okay, this is soooo cute. The nordic print is awesome. That photo frame is perfect to house all your goodies.

DIANA L. said...

Awesome Card Lisa the colors are perfect and the background is FAB!!

Mitralee said...

That's a really neat background!!! Raising a cup of coffee to you to a weekend of scrapping with the dogs!