Friday, February 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties February 2019 Release Rewind!


Welcome to the Release Rewind!  Today I've used the duck, umbrella and heart from the new All Occasion Stamps and Sweet Cuts on this cute card!

I started by using the Circle Scallop Frame to cut a window in my top panel.  Then I used a stencil to add the clouds where the window would be and die cut the waves using the wave die in the Let's Go To the Beach Sweet Cuts set.  I cut it from a previously made shaving cream background.


I placed the waves so they would show just right in the window and then added the top layer to the bottom with some foam pieces.

I stamped and die cut two of the ducks and one umbrella from the new All Occasions set.  I colored the ducks with my Copics and paper pieced a pretty rainbow striped umbrella.


I used the frame from the Circle Scallop Frame cut for the window at the top to frame my sentiment.   The sentiment from the Home Is Where Your Story Begins was just right for this card too!  I used some more of those sweet flowers from Hello Spring and die cut a heart using a die from All Occasions from the same paper as the umbrella.  All I needed to finish it up were a few Robin Egg Sequins.


That's it for me!  Hope you enjoyed your visit!

I'm playing along over at Double Trouble's Flower Challenge and it's all about Flowers at Outlawz Twisted Thursday too!

Now be sure to check out what my teamies have created for your viewing pleasure:




New Products and Links:






8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... Your card is darling Lisa! Super sweet!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING the little ducks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful card. I love the pretty blooms and those cute ducks swimming in the choppy water. This is sure to bring smiles.

papercraftingprincess said...

SWEET...perfect for a baby shower! Thanks for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge. Love your "winged things", bet that was an accident and not a call out to Twisted Sister...he he he!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

So cute...my thoughts were the same as Tracey's relative to "Anything with Wings", but you forgot to put the wings on...lol. Love how you used both the negative and positive for the circles, and really need that cloud stencil.

Clipping said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.

scrappin' GA peach said...

This is just ducky!! ;)
I love this design <3

Tracey said...

Oh so cute...love it!