Thursday, February 28, 2019

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - March 2019


Welcome to the March 2019 Plan Your Life Series over at Paper Sweeties!  I've made a couple fun layouts in my planner for my very busy March!  I'm gonna need a lot of luck to get it all done...lol!  Plus it's tax season!!  So I've got quite a few four leaf clovers from last month's All Occasions stamp set!


I've used lots of green in this layout... the sweet flowers from the Hello Spring stamps and dies were perfect with the clovers and that rainbow from Somewhere Over The Rainbow... it's just pretty isn't it?  And I just happened to have that sun from Island Time laying on my table waiting to be used... it was just right!

My printable pages come without the weekday names printed on them.. love the Everyday Basics set ... I can add my weekdays when I want!


I had fun mixing and matching papers for this one... I wanted there to be a lot of green, but not just green and I love the way it turned out!


And notice the pretty scallops in plaid and stripes??  I'm playing along over at Mod Squad Challenges and this week the challenge is Stripes!  You should definitely check it out!

Before you do that though... hop on over to these places and see what all of the girls are up to:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the clovers and the rainbows!! And Happy Anniversary!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful journal pages for March. Great clovers and rainbows too.

Maria said...

Pretty planner pages!! Love the rainbows, shamrocks, and flowers! Happy to hear that you are staying on the planner team!!:))

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Planner pages for March!! It looks like a pretty busy month for you!! :) I also want to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you're planning something fun! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey said...

Such pretty planner pages Lisa..love all the extra details, great colouring as aways!

dolly said...

Absolutely adorable! I have tried to keep away from starting a planner but the inspiration from this blog hop is making it hard to resist!

Joyce Erb said...

Good use of stripes. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge