Sunday, March 24, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release-Huggable Critters!




Today is the day!  Michele is releasing 6 new die sets and 5 new stencils and you can get them all today!  We'll be sharing inspiration with you over the coming days and today is all about the quite awesome Huggable Critters die set!  You are gonna love this set!  With these dies you can create these four Huggable Critters (and then some!)  Created especially to hold gift cards they are so much fun and so versatile!


Wait 'til you see what we've created for you!  And we can't wait to see what you create when you get yours!

AND there are giveaways!  Find out more about that at the end of this post and you can find all sorts of information back at the CAS-ual Fridays Blog here!

Here's how I was inspired:


For my first card, I decided to just use the face parts and bunny ears.  I love that there are SO many dies in this set that can be used in so many different combinations! 


I colored the inside of the ears and added a little blush to the bunny's cheeks with my Copics.   I arranged her face on the base until I was pleased with the look and then glued it all down.  Then I used the 4 Petals Fri-Dies and the Garden Fri-Dies to cut some brightly colored flowers along with some sparkly embellishments from my stash to add a floral wreath to her head.


And I built my sentiment from the Somebunny stamp set!  The sentiments are perfect to use along with the Huggable Critters!

And then I did this:


SO cute, right??  I die cut the body of the critter and then adhered it over the corner of my base.  Then I just trimmed off along the edges of the card.


It was fun and quick to cut all of the pieces for this cutie!  I also added some spots to him... I cut another body in black and then cut a rounded piece off of the upper edge to add a spot to his head with the stitched edge.  For the bottom left spot, I just used a black piece of paper with a straight edge and cut another curve (since this edge had the stitching trimmed off).  For his waving paw, I added his little pink pads to his feet and his left hand was in the perfect position to hold that pretty flower.  The stem is from the Garden Fri-Dies and the flower is from 4 Petals.


And for this sentiment I used the Greetings from the Autumn Blessings Stamp Set and the Friend Fri-Dies.


I love the various eyes, nose, mouth, ear, paw, and even tail choices there are...wait 'til you see what everyone has made for you today!  They are all different and all adorable..not to mention a little "wild"!


I'm playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Cute this week!  You should check it out!

Thank you so much for stopping and come back tomorrow because we'll have lots more to share!  Also, be sure to check out what all of my teamies have created.

Leave us some love here on our blog posts this week, follow CAS-ual Fridays on Instagram and Pinterest and sign up for the Newsletter at the blog.  You could win one of these most awesome Huggable Critters die sets or the complete set of new stencils!

Don't forget... all of the release items are available in the shop now!  And if you see something you must have, I have this for you:






8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! These are adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeee those critters!!!!

New Creations said...

Cuteness overloaded Lisa, pretty in Pink and you gave them a whole new life, I adore both cards!

stampingbowd said...

Look at us! We are almost twinsies! :) Your bunny is adorable!!! Love the second card too. It's just too cute!! Totally what SSS challenge ordered! I spotted your 2nd card on the SSS challenge when I linked mine!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!!!! Sooo Stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE them both but I gotta say that adorable Doggie card has my heart! Too, Too CUTE!!!!

Theresa

Julene Matthews said...

These are all so cute. The bunny is my favourite :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so darling. I love the way you took those dies and added other elements to make them so fantastic.

Lin said...

Your critters are as cute as can be, Lisa - and I love the flowers on your bunny! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

sharon g said...

The doggy saying hi is really sweet. I like his pad.