Monday, March 4, 2019

Fabulous Favorites Challenge - Papertrey Ink


Good Monday morning!  (Is that a thing?  Let me get to the bottom of my cup and I'll let you know).  So... over at Papertrey Ink they've changed up the challenges a little bit!  Every Wednesday you can get all of the information you need for all kinds of ways to win some free Papertrey Ink stuff!  Some for commenting; answering questions; or participating by creating something!  Lots of fun and ways to win.

Today I'm playing along with Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge.  Your mission is to create something using at least one Papertrey Ink product showcasing your favorite accessory.  Mine is sequins... it seems no matter what kind of card or project I create, you'll find a sequin on almost every one!  These cards are part of a set I'm creating as a sample for a coworker who has requested some notecards to give as gifts to some of her church friends.  Unlike me, I wanted to keep them flat for mailing, but I still wanted a little bit of bling on them and I happened to have some flat sequins that were just right.


I didn't have any PTI sequins so I used these from my stash, however I did have that gorgeous frame from the Fun Frame Dies.  That is definitely one of my fave PTI dies... I mean really... the plaid ones are my very favorite...lol... but for this project, the Fun Frame dies were perfect!  I only embellished one so that she could see them with and without and decide what she likes best.  Of course I'll add flowers and sequins to each later because these are for me!

Other dies I used on this one were the Inside Stitched Rectangles and Alphas are from Kat Scrappiness, the flower is from Divinity Designs, and the stitched half rectangles are from CC Designs.  Quick post today... have to get ready for work.  You have until tomorrow to play along over at PTI.. check out this post here for this week's challenges and you can link up to this challenge here!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee these! LOVING those 'b's'!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I am sure your co-worker will like this as well.

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Cards! LOVE the paper you chose and I like that they are simple enough to give away and not be heartbroken over if you do! hahaha Have a great week!

Theresa