Friday, January 24, 2020

Sending Big Hugs - Miss Ink Stamps


I'm back again with some more Miss Ink Dazzle Dust!  Today I'm playing with the Rose Garden variety!


It's a beautiful pink to green shift that made me think of Spring!


I made a paste again by mixing the glitter along with some Glossy Accents and applied it through the Halftone Lines Bold Edges stencil.


Once it was dry, I laid it under my Misti and placed a heavy box on top of it because it was a little curly.  I left it over night and it worked very nicely to flatten it.  I used strong adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives along all of the edges to be sure it stayed that way!  And the adorable bunny and beautiful florals and sentiment ribbon from Springtime Bunnies and Springtime Banners were perfect to decorate along with a sentiment from the Decaf Background set (I just curved it a little on my block so that it would fit perfectly in the banner).


And there you have it!  I think this would make a beautiful Springtime or Valentines card for anyone!

Thanks for stopping!  Be sure to come back soon and often for more inspiration!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty and sparkly!!! That little bunny is adorable!

Theresa

Lagene said...

Gorgeous striped background! I'm curious as to how hard it was to clean the glossy accents from your stencil & how you did that.

María said...

That background is awesome wowow and that bunny is super cute. Hugs, María