Saturday, February 22, 2020

It's a Time to Celebrate! - CASual Fridays Stamps


Happy Saturday!  This weekend CAS-ual Fridays is the featured Sponsor over at the Crafting of Hue Facebook Group.  If you've never checked it out, you should and you can find it here!

So we're all hopping today and sharing creations with a Celebration theme and I've used some fun CAS-Fridays products on mine for today!


You know I love the Bubble Box Fri-Dies and it's fun to create a label like I did here!   I cut the largest from white cardstock and cut the ends off to tuck underneath my sentiment strip.  I also die cut the balloon die from the Bunny Fri-Dies from Copic friendly paper and colored them... then I added Jumping Jacks in silver glitter paper as well as "strings" for my balloons!  The Celebrate stamp set was perfect for the sentiment... love the size and fun font!


That's what I have for you today!  Be sure to hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for all of the details and to find out about some great deals you can get on all of the CAS-ual Fridays products we've all used today!

Thanks so much for stopping and come again soon!

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the balloons!!!!

Lagene said...

Awesome card, love that big Celebrate and those balloons!

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute! I love the colors and the sparkle!

Theresa

Denise Bryant said...

Love the balloons and the sparkle!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this celebration card you have made. Great colors and especially like the balloons the way you did them. This is a perfect card for any age or gender.