Friday, February 28, 2020

Keeping It Rural - Miss Ink Stamps


Good morning!!  I am so excited you're visiting today because this one had me giggling in my craft room (still chuckling as I look at it).  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  I grew up in rural towns and raised my kids in one also and we didn't live on a farm but we were surrounded by them and had many friends who did.  There was even a Tractor Day at the kids' school where the kids who had them would ride in on their tractors!  It was a great place to raise kids for sure... although I did tell my kids to get out and explore before they decided where they would settle... and they did!  And now I'm waiting for them to settle...lol!


Any who... I LOVE these sets and together... extra love!  I had the idea what if this farm couple wanted to have some portraits taken of them and their family... how might that look... and this is what I came up with..lol!


I mean any photographer knows... kids and animals... so hard to work with...lol!  


Photobombs!


I'm playing along over at Double Trouble's challenge which is "It's a Tall Order" this time around!  Make a Tall and Skinny card.  I've also met the twist to stack it up... those chicks have stacked themselves up... looks like they might just be about to take a tumble too (don't worry... they'll be ok!  (They are partnering with Try Stampin' on Tuesday and they have a sketch this week which I didn't follow here... but if you do, you get extra chances to win at Double Trouble!)

Thank you SO much for stopping by!  Ya'll come back again real soon! (I thought that was fitting for today!)



8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the frames and those adorable animals!!!!

Sue D said...

Love this idea as we like our little farm life.

التميز المثالي للخدمات المنزلية said...



شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute with the frames and the farm design and all the little animals from the farm peeking out.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The chicks are adorable and great "Stack It Up" but I also think your photos of rural scenery is a great "Stack It Up" also. So adorable and so much to look at...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...

Wonderful tall & skinny card! Love the use of "Polaroid" frames along with the cute chicks and the sunny yellow. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #50.

María said...

This card is super original, I love the stamps you've used and those polaroid frames are a very smart idea. Hugs, María.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

This is fabulous, Lisa!!