Welcome back! Today I'm sharing a colorful bouquet using a couple of the new layered floral stamps from the Rubbernecker shop! Here's how I made it!
- I started this one with a purple base of a pre-cut card from The Paper Cut shop. These are great pre-cut and scored bases that make it so easy to create a slimline card!
- My second orange layer is also from The Paper Cut Slimline Layers.
- And then I cut the plaid layer to fit with a slight orange border around it (8 3/16 x 3 3/16)
- On top of the plaid, I popped up a panel of white cardstock cut using the scallop slimline die from the shop.
Next I created a layer of clouds to be the backdrop for my bouquet.
- I cut a panel using the 2nd largest rectangle from the Slimline Nested Stitch Die.
- Then I used the Slimline Clouds Dies to cut some cloud shapes from scrap cardstock.
- I laid one of the cloud die cuts horizontally onto the rectangle panel and applied some Color Fuse Ink with a blending brush.
- I kept moving the die cut(s) up the panel and also moving it horizontally so that the cloud lines would vary at each level.
- All the way to the top! Then I attached this panel over the scalloped layer.
- I stamped the florals onto white cardstock and cut them out.
- I cut the cup using the Coffee Cup base from some design paper that I thought looked a bit like a cup of water or a pretty blue vase.
- I popped the cup up onto the cloudy base leaving room where I knew my sentiment would go.
- Next the florals were added using various thicknesses of foam tape just like I would arrange flowers in a base.
- I cut two banners using the second largest die from the banners set. One from white and one from the same plaid I used on my base.
- The sentiment from the Autumn Harvest set was stamped onto the white banner using a Misti in Magenta Color Fuse Ink.
- The plaid banner was adhered to the card under the vase of flowers and the white was popped up and offset from the plaid.
- Finally a few sequins and I was done!
I wish this bouquet was sitting on my table right now! I'm not sure what Autumn flowers are purple, but there should be some because I love purple and orange together...lol... so it definitely should be a thing... and today, it is!
Thank you so much for stopping and I hope you enjoyed it! Come again soon for some more inspiration!
I've included links below to all of the Rubbernecker products I used for today's card. Should you choose to purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you. and thank you!
Love everything about this. Them flowers are just perfect
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner
A beautiful slimline card design. Beautiful flowers.
What cool background and those flowers are fantastic. I love it. Hugs, María.
Post a Comment