Friday, February 19, 2021

Rubbernecker Stamps Spring Release and Instagram Hop!

 


So excited because there is an adorable new release over at Rubbernecker Stamps and today we're hopping over on Instagram and showing them off starting at 9am EST!

I'm sharing a card today I made using the new Chicks and Eggs stamp and dies and here's how I was inspired:


I just love these fun chicks!  They're perfect for Easter cards and along with the rest of the spring sets perfect for lots more!


I couldn't help but fill up all of the windows in this cool frame die with all of the adorable chicks!  Along with the flower spray and daisies from the Lambs and Flowers set.  And it's so cool that all of the windows cut out and have stitching so they can be used like I did here and inserted back into a window with a sentiment or on save them to use on other cards!


Be sure to hop on over to Instagram here and start hopping!  Rubbernecker is giving away 5 $20 gift codes to the shop!  5!!!  Head on over to IG for all of the details!


No comments: