Friday, June 18, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - Neon Flock Daisies


Hello!  Welcome back!  Today I'm playing with some Fun Flock which is like foil... but fuzzy!  lol!  I made this panel with my Gel Press with some acrylic paints and the Oopsy Daisy stencil Then when it was dry, I placed the stencil back over the top and applied some Deco Foil Transfer gel through just a portion of it.


I stamped, colored and cut the images from the Say Cheese stamp set while I waited for it to dry.  Then I got out the Rina K Designs Neon Flock in Poppin' Pink and ran it through the Minc to apply it.  I'd say that pink is poppin'!


Then I just added the photo frame and all my images with popup tape.  The sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments... one of the best all around sentiment sets.


Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!

 

3 comments:

María said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
María said...

Wow this card is awesome. Gorgeous background and those stamps are super cute. Hugs, María

Verna Angerhofer said...

You make the most amazing projects. I love the background you did for this cute card design.