Friday, June 11, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps-Hola!



Hello!  I've got some more Miss Ink and some more foil for you today!  I used quite a few things on this one!

I started with a mini slimline panel and blended some Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides through the Ins and Outs: Hollywood stencil.  Then before removing the stencil I placed the Chevron stencil over the top and blended more Abandoned Coral over the entire area leaving a very faint chevron stripe.


Again leaving the Ins & Outs stencil over the base, I placed them both into the Misti and used a small brayer and some Heidi Swapp Toner Ink to add the ink to the images from the Pinata stamp set and stamped them onto the panel.  I also stamped the pinata image onto some white cardstock.  Then I foiled both the panel and individual pinata using Thermoweb Summer Rainbow Deco Foil and my Minc!  Finally, I splattered some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine over the top with a paint brush.


Finally, I cut the Hola letters out of some previously alcohol ink and foiled paper that happened to be just the right colors and a white strip.  The EI EI O dies make a few different words and I love that font!   I assembled the card, added a few sequins and done!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you'll come again soon!