Friday, June 4, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - You Matter!



Welcome back!  I've got a fun one for you today and in June I'm going to be playing with foil and my Minc this month!  You know I've been loving my Gel Press and having a lot of fun with it and I wondered about using it with toner ink and I caught a quick video on IG that made me decide to give it a go!  If you'd like to check out the video, you can find it here!


I used some Distress Oxides with my gel plate to create a circular background and used the floral wave for some movement and then I applied some Toner Ink through the Vintage Keyhole stencil and ran it through my Mink with some Glass Slipper Deco Foil.  It's how I imagine the inside of this guy's brain might look at all times...lol... and it carries the key to the universe... or at least some mad knowledge anyway...lol!


I love the fun images and sentiments on this It's All Relative stamp set!

I'm going to be sharing this technique on the Miss Ink blog next week so stay tuned for more details!


Don't you love that Deco Foil??  I love how it looks kind of matte at some angles and so shiny at others.




Thanks so much for stopping and hope you come back again soon!

 

No comments: