Saturday, March 25, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 Edition


It's the 25th of the month and time for the Crafty Elves to share the Christmas Cards we made in March!  Still busy with tax season so I've got one card for you today... but don't worry!  It's a cutie!

And make sure when you leave here you check out what Debra, Michael and Misty have for you today!


I picked up this fun Merry & Bright sentiment from Erin Lee Creative on sale knowing I'd be using it for my Crafty Elves post!  It's perfect for a quick card because it takes up so much space.


I cut it from glitter paper and popped it up on a gel print background I created with acrylic paint and the Snowflakes stencil from Rubbernecker Stamps.


All it needed was that cutie pie pup from an Art Impressions set called Santa Paws.  I had stamped and cut it out a while ago for a previous Crafty Elves post so I just had to color it up and pop it onto the card.  A few sequins and done!

Thank you so much for stopping and visiting!  Come again soon and don't forget to checkout what everyone else has created for you!
 

2 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

What a beautiful gel print and perfect to show off that big die cut! I love Erin Lee's designs! Great card Lisa!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty background and an adorable pup! Love the big sentiment too!