Sunday, March 12, 2023

Smooches - Your Paper Insider and a Paper Smooches Throw Back



Hello!  I'm excited to share this one today.  IDK about you, but I sure was sad when Paper Smooches closed up shop.  And I can't bring myself to part with any of my old Paper Smooches stamps and dies.  So I pulled some of them out to play with my quarterly Your Paper Insider box!


Almost every piece of paper I used on this one was from the latest paper box I received.  From that fun stripey embossed white paper that I stenciled on to the shimmery green of the cactus and border along with the pink I used for the base (after cutting some dies from the center).  And that sparkly yellow glitter paper for the sun and eyeglasses and pink glitter paper I cut hearts from!  And there is lots of each left for lots more cards. I only added a scrap of white and back... white for the pot that I ink distressed in yellow and black for behind the cactus and sun faces.


And I love the look of the stenciling on the stripes!  So fun!

That's me for today!  Hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!

 

No comments: