Friday, March 24, 2023

Life's Ruff-Sending Hugs with Miss Ink Stamps


Happy Friday!  I've got another fun furbaby card for you today and this time I'm playing along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog's Pawsome Pets Challenge!  I've met the twist with my Punny Sentiment.  And their partner this time around is the Use Your Stuff challenge where the theme is Animals so I'm playing along there too.





I've used the Slim's Whims stamp set from Miss Ink and a background with my Gel Press and the Pawsome Stencil!  This stamp set was inspired by my boy Slim and I love to color him up in all kinds of different colors.  I'll take my boy in any color!


There's a second link up this month!  Just add a pic of you and your dog or cat and upload it for the chance at a special prize... here's mine:



I added a couple because we like to dress in our hats for fun.


Thank you so much for stopping!  Come again soon!
 

5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Lisa, quite a handsome Slim! I love your card with the stenciling and angled panel... white clever!! Thank you for sharing Slim and your card with us at Double Trouble for our "Pawsome Pets" challenge!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your card, is that Slim's Grandpa? They have such a similarity except being white. Love the background and framing of Slim. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. The photos of Slim and you are adorable and in the first photo your dress up is so cute, where's your lion's hat in the second photo?

Melanie R said...

Slim is just adorable - love his lion hat and his "Mama" is just as sweet as ever. Another fabulous card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble Challenge #134. -- Melanie

Kellianne said...

This is so cute! Your sentiment is perfect for so many people that have so much going on right now! It will surely brighten someone's day. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Haven_mom4 said...

Those glasses are too perfect for your pup card. Love ait and the cute pun. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff