Saturday, May 20, 2023

It was a Set Up - Your Paper Insider


Hello!  I have a fun one for you today!  I used lots of papers from the latest quarterly Your Paper Insider Box and an awesome stamp set, Kitty Mug Shot from Technique Junkies along with a few dies.


I used a couple shimmery brown cardstocks from the box, that awesome brown glitter that I cut the frame from, the gold vellum and some gold cardstock.  I applied some very fine Luna glitter paste with a Miss Ink Stamps stencil onto the brown base and then layered all of my other pieces.  I cut some cute die cuts with Paper Smooches and Elizabeth Craft dies from my stash.


I can't say enough good things about the Your Paper Insider Box... this one had that fabulous wood paper I used on my CCCC post on the 1st, the papers I used today and so many more gorgeous papers.  It's really fun to get them each quarter, chocked full of papers that are fabulous and unique.  I love it!

And that stamp set... I mean... it comes with a bunch of sassy sentiments to add to the sign and my friend Debra Davison has a discount code for 10% off, TJ10Deb.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Come again soon!
 

No comments: