Thursday, May 11, 2023

Rubbernecker Stamps Release May 2023

Welcome back!  Today is New Release Day over at Rubbernecker Stamps!  I've got a few cards for you today with some of the new stuff!


I used one of the ladies from the new Beach Girls stamp set for this one!  I started with a watercolor gel print using some Color Fuse inks and the Sun Burst Stencil.


I also cut some waves from another gel print and then used the Polaroid Die to create this fun, sunny "photo"!  The sentiments on the set are super fun too!

Below are the Rubbernecker Stamps products I used on this one:
 


Next, a beautiful floral with the new Be Like a Flower stamp set!



Such a pretty floral that fits perfectly in the corner of a card or around a frame!  I stamped, cut and colored this one in Copics.  I used the extra smaller images... a couple flowers and the two little butterflies.  I cut an inside scallop frame to anchor the main image all over another gel print using the Butterfly Flowers stamp set.


And the sentiments on this one are so beautiful!  I used some Nuvo drops in the centers of the flowers.


And now an adorable Summertime Animals set!


I used the Wavy Stencil and Color Fuse Inks for this one and the smaller frames from the Polaroid Dies set.


And check out the fun punny sentiments!!  Perfect!


And one more with Summertime Animals!


For this one, I created the background with three stencils and Color Fuse Inks... I just avoided too much mixing of these colors so that I wouldn't get a funny blend... I love the way this one came out.


And I used the Polaroid die again to frame these cuties!  One of my favorite dies!


That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to head on over to the Rubbernecker shop and see what else is new there!

Thank you so much for stopping!


No comments: