Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Therm O Web - Berry Big Hugs


I have three cards up on the blog over at Therm O Web!


I used these adorable products from Lawn Fawn along with some fabulous Therm O Web products for some fun, sparkly, cute cards!


Lots of foiled Toner Paper and fun die cuts!


Along with the new Toner Card Fronts and one previously released one.


I love these fun strawberries!  So much shine!

I'm playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 149 Dies Only!  A stamped sentiment is allowed but otherwise use all dies!


You have until June 4th to play along!




Thanks so much for stopping here today.  You'll find all the details for my projects over on the Therm O Web Blog.  I hope you'll visit me there for links and details!


2 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW Such a wonderful collection of Cards!! I love them all!!! Awesome take on our "only Dies" challenge theme too with the third card! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Lots of Love, Karin

Gab said...

Really fun cards