Friday, July 21, 2023

You Inspire Me - New Magnolia Frame Dies


Hello!  How about this last Miss Ink Stamps release??  And you had to know I couldn't wait to create something with the new Magnolia Dies!  I've used the frame from the set a couple times already and it surely is my new fave!


And the floral??  I made two flowers and they are so easy to assemble!  And of course I foiled a lightly colored gel print to cut the pieces from!  You knew I would.


I used two of the frames .. one in pink and one in green.  There are touches of both in the flowers.  And added them all over a gel print that I created with acrylic paint and the Stained Glass Floral stencil.  Finally a sentiment from Blooming Brushes.

That's it for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!



 

No comments: