Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #20 - Cute Critters


Happy August!  It's time for a new Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This time around the required twist is Cute Critters and the sponsor is Riley and Company!  Here's how I was inspired:


I just love Riley The Moose!  He's such a cutie and he's the Forest Gump of cute critters!  He does everything!  In this image he's dressed like Santa, and I love that tangle of lights on his antlers.


Riley and Company has some of the best sentiments too!  I added the Coffee stamp from an old Stamplorations set to finish the theme with a Coffee twist.

I used some paper from a Rubbernecker Stamps pack that has some coffee cups ... maybe cocoa... but probably coffee.. on it and cut one out to add to the sentiment label and then placed a teeny tiny coffee cup in Riley's hoof.


I mean... that's gotta be a long list.  He's sure to need some coffee to get through it in time.

That's me for today!  Be sure to check out the Riley and Company shop and head over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge blog post for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!







 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh this is sooooo cute!

Kimberly Wiener said...

This is so FUN and festive!!!!! Absolutely love all the details!!!