Friday, August 18, 2023

Hey You - Miss Ink Stamps


Happy Friday!  I've got some more Magnolia Frame Die set for you today!  The frame from the die set makes a great embellishment!  I cut one in green and one in pink and cut the green in half and added it to either corner of the gel print panel that I made with the Leafy Swirls stencil.


I cut the floral pieces from foiled gel print.  These flowers are SO easy to assemble.  I like to add a very thin foam tape in between the layers for extra dimension.


I added the sentiment using the alpha from the Modern Typeset Frame Die Set cut from metallic cardstock.  I added a Watercolor Butterfly, some sequins and a few little Sweet Hearts.

That's me for today!  Hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!

Thank you for stopping!




 

No comments: