Saturday, September 9, 2023

Hi Autumn! - Miss Ink Stamps


Hi!  I've got some Miss Ink Stamps for you today!  I made a bunch of backgrounds while I was away last weekend and for this one I blended some autumn colors onto a white panel and used the darkest color to add the pretty swirly vines.  Then I added some Transfer Gel Duo and while it was still tacky some Magical Shattered Glass Deco Foil.


I used some of the fabulous papers from my most recent Your Paper Insider subscription box!  That gorgeous orangey glitter paper and beautiful buttery yellow.  I added some little flowers .. some leftovers from previous projects and I also cut some from that orange and arranged them over the background.


Then I popped up the frames and Hi and added some sequins!

That's me for today!  Hope you enjoyed it!  Come again soon!
 

No comments: