Friday, September 8, 2023

Rubbernecker Stamps September 2023 Release!


Whoop!  It's time for a new release over at Rubbernecker Stamps and I've got some Halloween fun for you today!


For starters, the new Spooktacular Coffee stamp set is right up my alley!!  I added some candies from Pumpkin Dress Up and the hat (as a cookie) from the Halloween Cats set.


And check out that background!  The new Jack O'Lantern Stencil is perfect for any Halloween card. 

How about some Pumpkin Dress Up??


There are now two Pumpkin Dress Up sets and I used both here plus one of the kitties from Halloween cats.


And I added some bats with the new Bats and Tree Stencil!  I'm loving the green and purple combo so you'll probably be seeing more of that over the next couple months!



And what is Halloween without some Ghosties!?


And these ones are sooooo cute!


And I extra love that there are dies including for the Happy Halloween and those little candies!  And the candies cut out all at once with one combined die so no keeping track of those teeny tiny dies... you just have to keep track of the teeny tiny candies...lol!


And last but certainly not least... Halloween Cats!


Eeeepp!!  I love this adorable set... and the background using Bats and Tree Stencil... that moon!!!


I'm just in love with this set!

I'm playing along with the current challenge over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog!  It's a color challenge... use at least three of the colors in the graphic and add a pumpkin for the twist!  Check out all of the details here!

And meeting the color challenge at Double Trouble also qualifies me to play along over at their partner this time, Inspiration Station!





And don't forget my Pumpkin Dress Up card from the Therm O Web Blog this week!


You'll find lots more pics and details about how I created this one over on the Therm O Web blog!  You will find it here!





That's me for today!  You'll find lots more inspiration over on the Rubbernecker Blog and on Instagram!  Check it all out!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon!

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

That little cat in the trunk is precious - vey cute Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Donna Walls said...

WOW, so many great Halloween cards here and great inspiration! The little characters are simply precious. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, I love all of these cards! The Halloween cats set is so cute, and of course that background is the perfect way to show it off. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble!

Sue said...

Oh my, so many adorable cards. Of course my favorite is the pumpkin dress-up, how often do you see a pumpkin dressed up? Also love their kitty companion. Coloring is fantastic and scene you created super cute... love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station.