Monday, December 25, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - December 2023 Edition

 


Merry Christmas!  And it's time for the Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas!  It's just Debra and I this month and I've got one card for you using some beautiful stuff from A Jillian Vance Design!
(Debra is a running a little late and her post should be up soon if it’s not already!)


I did a simple blend of Kitch Flamingo ink through the Ornamental Octagon stencil.


Then I die cut the mistletoe, bow, strip and hearts all from papers from the last Your Paper Insider box and arranged them onto the card front.


I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel and added a sweet little heart!

You still have a few more days to play along over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog!  Use a die and add a bow for the twist!


Thank you so much for stopping today and be sure to head on over to Debra's blog to see what she's created for you today!


2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the pretty mistletoe and your pink & green combo! Awesome card!

World of Michael Trent said...

Merry Chrismtas...a few days late...and Happy New Year...a few days early. Love this card design and I am totally stealing..I mean I am going to case this card. Love it!