Monday, December 4, 2023

Double Trouble Challenge #155 - Guestie!



A new challenge starts today over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog and I'm guesting over there this month!


This month, use your favorite cutting tool!   Of course mine is my Gemini Die Cutting Machine.  I love it... it's electric and really saved my shoulder because I use it... a lot... I mean like .. a lot a lot.  LOL!  And for the twist, wrap it up and add a ribbon, bow, twine, etc!  


I mean... I took the assignment literally and really "wrapped it up".  My whole card is a wrapped gift!  I added a poinsettia as a bow using some old Paper Smooches dies, and added a bow die cut from The Greetery.  Those pretty red glitter and metallic green papers are from my latest quarterly Your Paper Insider Box!  The plaid is from Lawn Fawn and it's oooold... but you know I have a huge stash of plaid papers.

Double Trouble is partnering with Use Your Stuff this time around and if you've used your favorite cutting tool and added some ribbon, twine or a bow, you can link up over there too!


I added a simple sentiment using the Merry die set from Rubbernecker Stamps.

Easy peasy!   Head on over to the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for more inspiration and I can't wait to see what you create!

Thank you so much for stopping!  Come again soon! 

4 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your festive, shiny, and sparkly Christmas present, so glad you are joining us this month at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

Terrific festive Christmas card - I love that green bow under the poinsettia :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love how you used your poinsettia as a part of a fancy bow to wrap up the beautiful background paper... nothing like traditional colors for a Christmas card... beautiful. Thanks for being our Guest Designer for this month.

Kellianne said...

Lisa, this is wrapped up perfection!!! Such Christmas cuteness! I love everything about it and hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)