Friday, December 8, 2023

Mooey Christmas - Miss Ink Stamps!


Mooey Christmas!  I made this one for someone in particular!  I love making these snowy backgrounds with some of the awesome backround stamps from Miss Ink Stamps!


And those Highland Cows?!  So cute!


The Punny Farm Frame Die Set came in handy for the sentiment!  I love the unique fonts used for the Miss Ink alphas!  And I created some pretty poinsettias or Cuetlaxochitl, using the flower dies from the Oh Happy Day die set. I just learned that this flower that was said to be "discovered" by Joel Poinsett is actually native to Mexico was actually widely used and cultivated by Native Americans before its "discovery" and had nothing to do with Christmas.  The pronunciation is (kwet-la-sho-she).

 Here's a little history if you're interested!  I stumbled upon it and was happy to learn about it.

Hope you enjoyed your stop here today!  Come again soon!

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

What sweet cows! I love it!