Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Brass & Bliss January 2024 Release


There's a fun new release over at Brass & Bliss Craft Co (Rubbernecker Stamps)!  I've got three cards using lots of new products including this one.

I started with an alcohol ink panel that I added Transfer Gel Duo over the top with the new Stacked Hearts Stencil and while it was tacky, I used pressure and a stencil pal to apply some gold foil.


I die cut the beautiful new Birds In Love from gold glitter paper and popped it up over the bold background.


I added a sentiment from the I Love You Gnomes and added some heart die cuts using the Stacked Hearts die set.

Valentines are the perfect opportunity for some bold color and lots of sparkle and shine!



Next I created a background with the new Bokeh Hearts Stencil... the perfect background for the sweet gnomes from I Love You Gnomes stamp set.


I created a frame using the Nested Circle Scallop w/Holes Die and a circle... I just laid the circle inside the scallop and ran them through the die cutter.  And you know foam tape is my favorite supply so I popped it up a bit.


I stamped, cut and colored that sweet gnome couple and added them along with a couple more hearts and one of the great sentiments on the gnome set.


Finally, this one... THAT background die!!  I cut it from white cardstock and popped it up over the fantastic glitter paper from Your Paper Insider.


I think this gnome is my favorite from the set... he's such a cutie with his hands tucked behind his back... the perfect place to hold a few balloons.


That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to hop on over to Instagram for more inspiration from the team!  It's gonna be a good one!
 

No comments: