Friday, January 19, 2024

Mad About You - Miss Ink Stamps


Welcome back!  While making this I had the theme song from the old sitcom Mad About You playing in my head.  You'll find it here if you want to listen.

I had some fun with alcohol inks and BLACK EVO paper!  I used Maribu alcohol inks including some shimmery ones and it was a lot of fun!  I can't wait to play more with these inks on black EVO.

After the alcohol ink dried, I applied some Transfer Gel Duo over the Hand Drawn Hearts stencil and let it dry to tacky.  Then I added some gorgeous Deco Foil from Therm O Web and Maker Forte using my stencil pal and hand pressure.


I used the pretty pink and white glitter paper from past Your Paper Insider boxes for the Mad word (Madness Coordinating Die) and About You (Punny Farm Frame die set).    I love that you can use the Mad die with or without the stamp set... but you should get the stamp set too...lol!


I added that pretty frame from the Magnolia Die Set

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you'll come again soon!
 

No comments: