Thursday, January 1, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #88

 
Happy New Years to All!!
 
My first project for the new year is my entry for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I was so busy these last few weeks I didn't have any time to play with the December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie.  It is SO cute and even though the month is over, I decided I needed to use it.  The paper is Heartstrings which is in the new Seasonal Expressions Seasonal Idea Book.  I cut the frame from Artiste using Glitter Paper on my new Cricut Explore!!!  (Love!!)  I liked the layout so much I decided to use it with the January Stamp of the Month, This Moment.


Another cute set good for any kind of Love themed scrapbook pages or cards including Valentines Day, Anniversaries, or Just Because.  I stamped one of the arrows on the back of the Glitter Paper and cut it out (the one with the feather on the end) and mounted it where the arrow is on the "My Aim is True" sentiment.  I used a heart puffy in the center of the bullseye.  I also framed the bullseye with more glitter paper whcih is actually the circle cut from the center of the frame.  Before I mounted that one I punched a large circle out of the center of it so I could make it go even further.  Hope you got your Cutie Pie set while you could and if not, don't let This Moment slip away..... get it for ONLY $5 with a purchase of $50.

8 comments:

comopark1886 said...

So pretty and sparkly! And you used your Explore! Hope that's going better for you than it is for me :-)

Lisa Mensing said...

Cupcakes and Glitter! Love it ! So cheery and bright. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

Alyson Mayo said...

I LOVE both of these cards but the second one is my favourite! The glitter paper adds just the right touch (plus it happens to be my favourite colour...) Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

Love the glitter frame and your take on the sketch! The two different cards also show how versatile a sketch can be since the cards are almost the same and yet so different! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Linda
DT member AHSC
http://www.scrappytherapy,com

Cathy said...

what a pretty card for your entry in AHSC, I just love your glitter frame, pretty color, thanks for sharing with us.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

So glittery,pretty and sparkly, just the kind of card I love! Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

Brandi said...

So fun, I love the glittery paper, just a simple yet striking addition to the card. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle Stewart said...

Love both cards. They both turned out quiet striking. The pop of the glitter on the cards really pulls you in. Great work. Thanks for joining us at AHSC.