Thursday, January 8, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #89


 (
Here is my entry for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week.  A girl at work is celebrating 40 Years!!!!  She is definitely one of my favorite people and I'm so glad she is still there so I got to know her.
 
I used the Free To Be Me paper pack and all of the cuts are from Artfully Sent.  The card was meant to be a 5x7, but I wanted it to be a square card so when I cut the inside part of the pop-up card I trimmed off the bottom (also trimming off the sentiment that didn't fit for this card).  Then I just cut the outside piece about a quarter of an inch bigger than the inside.  All of the other cuts for the pop-up card remained the same.
 
Check out all of the other great creations at Atlantic Hearts!

7 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

WOW Awesome, Cool, and Terrific. It says it all. Cricut Explore was pretty busy. Nice Job.

Lisa Mensing said...

Love it, love it, love it! The bold, bright colors, the design, the embellishments are all fantastic. Great take on sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

comopark1886 said...

I love that the inside of the card is just as much fun as the outside! Fantastic inside & out!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the bold, bright colours and the surprise in the centre! What a terrific card! Haven't seen this paper pack for a long time :) Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Brandi said...

This is just awesome! I love the bright bold colours. I love that not only is the outside awesome but there is a whole lot of goodness on the inside too! Super fun project!

Unknown said...

Love this!!! This is such a fun card with so much detail and every bit works so well together. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I wasn't surprised when I saw you as one of the top 3. Where did you get that talent? Donna thought it was from me, but I don't think so. Congratulations to my favorite competitor.