Saturday, January 17, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #90

 
 
Didn't think I'd get a chance to create this week.  My boys are in for a visit and I'm spending all the time with them I can before they go back East.  Last night they had a boys' night with my husband and brother and I spent a little time in my scraproom watching Greys Anatomy on Netflix and creating...
 
This is my take on this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I have a collected a basket of items that are extras.  When I'm creating sometimes I might stamp something or cut something from my cricut or a piece of ribbon or a bauble that lost it's glue and I throw it in a basket.  I decided it was time to use some of that up.  The card is one I cut from the Artfully Sent quite a while ago and never used; the large sparkly heart was one I got from my niece... a foam piece that she handed out to everyone one night; and the glitter swirlies at the ends of the sentiment were cut from a frame I tried to cut for a previous card, but part of it didn't cut all the way through and it was easier just to cut it again from the glitter paper... I think I'll challenge myself this month and next to use at least one piece from that basket each time I create.  Let's see if I can use more than I add to it...lol!
 
Check out all of the other great creations at Atlantic Hearts and maybe give it a try!

6 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great card Lisa. Will you throw some of that talent over to me. You know how to glitter.

comopark1886 said...

Beautiful! I love how everything you make sparkles! I have a box of odds & ends also... maybe this will remind me to pull it out and use up some items in it!

Brandi said...

I love this card, all of the little details are great! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love everything about it. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

Love this unique card! I love the circles! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!
Linda-DT
Scrappytherapy.com

Debi said...

I love creating cards from leftovers. This is wonderful. Saw it at AHSC and just had to pop over to tell you.