Sunday, January 25, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91

 
I've been busy with Valentines today.  The large card is my submission for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
 
I have been enjoying the Heartstrings paperpack and now I finally broke down and bought the Workshop on the Go and I LOVE the stamp set that comes with it.  I've yet to make the cards in the workshop...lol... but I have been stamping away with the stamp set that came with it.  I was going to make a couple mini cards/tags and cut two of the heart cutouts from Artfully Sent at not quite 3" tall and when I went to create them I decided to use one as it was and cut the other and use it on a larger card.  This cartridge is so flexible. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and check out all of the other fantastic cards at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! The colours are just so beautiful together! Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card...you are doing a terrific job with that Cardmaking Kit...and your confirmation that it's a Stamp Set you can't do without...even if it means to purchase the whole Kit, I'm in and can't wait to do my Valentine Day card.

Jessica K said...

These are soooo pretty! I just love them! I keep forgetting about using the Artfully Sent cartridge! Great job! Thanks for playing along at AHSC! Jess-DT

Anonymous said...

I love the heart overlays...super nice card!

Brandi said...

I love it, I love all the little heart details, so cute and so impactful. Great card! v

Wendy Coffman said...

I love all the layers and textures! Thanks for playing at AHSC!