Saturday, November 2, 2019

Fall/Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 2



I'm excited to be guesting with Super Sponsor A Jillian Vance Design for November and December, including for the current Mini Release!  There are a couple new coffee sets in town and I've used the Hug In A Mug set here today!

A Jillian Vance Design is a long time Super Sponsor over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog and this hop is no exception!  So I created a card to link up to the current Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Here's how I was inspired:


The Hug In A Mug set is awesome!  It has a really nice sized cup and coordinating images for every season!  Originally I was thinking Fall for this one, but I guess it's turned into more of a late summer...lol!  I started by random stamping a panel of watercolor paper with two of the floral images from the set in Versamark and heat embossed with white.  Then with a little bit of water and my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, I colored the background and the florals.  When that was all done, I sprayed it with water infused with Inkon3's Pixie Dust Spray and blotted it and then splattered on some Paul Rubens Glitter Watercolor.


Then I embossed the cup and this beautiful butterfly onto watercolor paper as well, and colored them in with the same colors of Zig markers.  I cut them out and popped them up onto the background.


I chose one of the many great sentiments in the set and stamped it onto a piece of cardstock that was cut using a die from the Sentiment Strips 2 Die Set.  I cut one end into an arrow type banner and then popped that up as well.  I just added a few sequins and I was done!


Bright and cheery so I thought that sentiment was perfect!

Thanks for stopping and please come back soon!  It's going to be a super busy week here! I hope you'll join me in playing along over at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  You can find the link up, rules, list of SO many sponsors and more at this link here!  What are you waiting for??




15 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the pretty flowers in the background and your wonderful butterfly cup. Great colors.

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous background and cup -- I love the cheerful colors you used on this!

Billie A said...

cute card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so pretty

New Creations said...

Great fun design, love the floral background!

Lagene said...

Awesome card, I love your color choices!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Pretty, pretty! Love the butterfly and posies! The colors are so vibrant! Thanks for hopping with us!

Sue D said...

So cute and cheery!

cghundley said...

Fabulous looking card.
Love the butterfly on
the cup.
Carla from Utah

Shelly said...

This is so pretty, Lisa!

mamawcindy said...

Love the bright colors of your card!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just gorgeous. Love the bright colors, flowers and butterfly.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very pretty!