Friday, November 22, 2019

Miss Ink Stamps-Simon Says Stamp Freebie!


Exciting news!  While Supplies Last you can get this adorable Snow Couple stamp set free with a qualifying purchase over at Simon Says Stamps!  Purchase any Miss Ink brand products (great time to get the new release!) and you'll get this one free (while supplies last).

I got a chance to play with it and here's how I was inspired:


Aren't they so sweet??  For this one I used my current favorite background stamp from the new release, Woodcut Floral.


Be sure to get yours before they're gone!  I love this sweet couple!

And check out more inspiration over on Instagram where the Miss Ink Design team is sharing over the next few days!

I'm playing along over at Cupcake Inspirations Snowman challenge and Double Trouble Challenges Bring on the Glitz!  Check them out!  Also, did you know Simon Says Stamp has a challenge on Instagram? And it's all about the Holiday Cards this month!  I'm playing along over there!  Just tag #SSSIGCHALLENGE to play along!



Come back soon!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Such a cute snow couple! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Day!
-Sandy, DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Yes, they are so sweet...what a great freebie. That gold embossing in the background is beautiful and love the sprinkle of sequins. Beautiful card and adorable couple. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations.

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo Stinkin' CUTE! I adore snowmen, so this is super sweet! I'm heading out of town for the holiday so I'll check back when I return! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving! :)

Theresa

Verna Angerhofer said...

They are the cutest snow couple. And, I love the card you made using them. It is so festive looking.